A graduate of McGill University in History and Law, Catherine practices law in Montreal, where she was born and raised. An avid skier and runner, Catherine’s novels, SPIN, ARRANGED and FORGOTTEN, are all international bestsellers. Her fourth novel, HIDDEN, will be released in June, 2013 in Canada and in Spring 2014 in the US. Her novels have been translated into French, German, Czech, Slovak and Polish. And if you want to know how she has time to do all that, the answer is: robots.
Recent Articles by Catherine McKenzie:
The Huffington Post
- Reading: All Together Now?
- 5 Books You Might Have Missed This Summer (But Must Read This Fall)
- To Pseudonym or Not to Pseudonym
- The Top Five Things I Wish I Knew Before I Published My First Book
- Everything Happens for a Reason (Or Does It?)
- 2 Books Down, 50 To Go
- 5 Books You Might Have Missed in 2013 (But You Should Really Read in 2014)
- The Best of 52 Books in 52 Weeks
- 52 Books in 52 Weeks, Week 47-48: A Little History, a Little Future
- I Know What Books You Should Be Asking for This Christmas/Hanukkah etc.
Around the web:
“Chick non-fiction”, say what? http://fxn.ws/z8uXVf