A graduate of McGill University in History and Law, Catherine practices law in Montreal, where she was born and raised. An avid skier and runner, Catherine’s novels, SPIN, ARRANGED and FORGOTTEN, are all international bestsellers. Her fourth novel, HIDDEN, will be released in June, 2013 in Canada and in Spring 2014 in the US. Her novels have been translated into French, German, Czech, Slovak and Polish. And if you want to know how she has time to do all that, the answer is: robots.
Recent Articles by Catherine McKenzie:
The Huffington Post
- The Best Writers Conference Might Be an Unconference
- Should You Join an Online Book Club? Hell, Yes.
- 5 Great Reads for Your Bookclub
- Amy Jo Johnson Indiegogo's Again
- Reading: All Together Now?
- 5 Books You Might Have Missed This Summer (But Must Read This Fall)
- To Pseudonym or Not to Pseudonym
- The Top Five Things I Wish I Knew Before I Published My First Book
- Everything Happens for a Reason (Or Does It?)
- 2 Books Down, 50 To Go
Around the web:
“Chick non-fiction”, say what? http://fxn.ws/z8uXVf